The Weather app on the Apple Watch shows you the current temperature and forecast for your current location. If you want to see the weather for another city, you can change the location in the app.
To change the location in the Weather app on your Apple Watch:
1. Open theWeather app on your watch. 2. Scroll down to find the location you want to view. 3. Tap on thelocation name to select it as your new default.
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch
- Tap on the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option
- Scroll down to the “Weather” section and tap on the “Change Location” option
- Enter in the new location that you want to use for weather information and tap on the “Done” button when finished
How Do I Change My Main Location on Weather?
If you’d like to change the main location on your Weather app, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Weather app from your Home screen or from the App Drawer.
2. Tap the menu button in the top left corner of the screen.
It looks like three horizontal lines. 3. Tap Settings. 4. Scroll down and tap Change my location.
5. Enter a new location in the search bar at the top of the screen, then tap Search. 6. Tap Select this location when it appears in the search results below.
How Do I Change the City on Apple Weather?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to change the city displayed in the Apple Weather app:
1. Tap the “Weather” icon on your home screen to open the app.
2. Scroll down and tap on the city name located under the current weather conditions.
A new page will open with a list of suggested cities as well as a search bar. 3. To search for a specific city, use the search bar and type in the name of the city you want to find. Once it appears in the drop-down menu, tap on it to select it.
4. If you want to choose from one of the suggested cities, simply tap on that city name and it will be selected. 5. Once you have selected your desired city, tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and your new city will be displayed!
How Do I Change the Default Weather App on My Apple Watch?
If you’d like to change the default Weather app on your Apple Watch, you can do so by opening the Settings app on your watch and tapping the “Apps” button. From there, scroll down to the “Default Apps” section and tap the “Weather” option. You’ll be given a list of available Weather apps to choose from, including the built-in Apple Watch app and any third-party apps that you’ve installed.
Simply tap on the one you want to use as your default and it will be set as such.
How to Change Weather on Apple Watch (multiple ways)
Apple Watch Change Weather Location Automatically
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that was released by Apple Inc. in 2015. It has many features, one of which is the ability to change the weather location automatically. This can be done by going into the settings and selecting the “Location” option.
From there, you can select the “Weather” option and choose whether you want the watch to use your current location or a specific city.
How to Change Location on Apple Watch Face
If you’re using an Apple Watch, you may want to change the location on your watch face. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the bottom of your watch face.
2. Scroll through the available options and tap on the one you want to use. 3. If prompted, enter your password or use Touch ID to confirm the change. 4. Once you’ve made your selection, press the Digital Crown to return to your watch face.
Apple Watch Weather Not Showing Current Location
As of right now, the Apple Watch weather app only shows the current conditions for your set location, not your current location. This can be frustrating if you’re traveling and want to know what the weather is like where you are. There are a few ways to work around this.
If you have an iPhone, you can use the share feature in the Weather app to send the current conditions to your watch. Just open the Weather app on your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, tap Share, and select your watch from the list of devices. You can also ask Siri on your iPhone for the current conditions at your current location.
Just say “Hey Siri, what’s the weather like?” and she’ll give you an update. There are a few third-party weather apps that are designed specifically for Apple Watch that will show you the current conditions at your current location. One such app is Dark Sky (see link below).
Just install it on both your watch and iPhone and it will do its magic!
Apple Watch Weather Current Location
If you own an Apple Watch, you may have noticed that the Weather app doesn’t always show your current location. This can be frustrating when you’re trying to get a forecast for where you are right now. Here’s what you need to know about why this happens and how to fix it.
The Weather app on Apple Watch gets its data from the iPhone Weather app. If the Location Services setting for the iPhone Weather app is off, then the Apple Watch Weather app will also show the last known location instead of your current location. To fix this, simply go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services on your iPhone and make sure that the switch next to Weather is in the ON position.
Once Location Services is turned on forWeather, you should see your current location appear in the Apple Watch Weather app within a few minutes. If it doesn’t show up right away, try force quitting the app and opening it again. You may also need to turn off Airplane Mode on your watch if it’s enabled.
We hope this helps clear things up! If you have any other questions about using weather apps on your Apple Watch, feel free to reach out to us on social media or leave a comment below.
If you want to change the weather location on your Apple Watch, it’s easy to do. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Weather app on your Apple Watch.
2. Tap on the location icon in the top left corner of the screen. 3. Enter the new location that you want to view weather for. 4. Tap on the “Done” button when you’re finished.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can easily check the weather in multiple locations right from your wrist.