In Terraria, rubies are a valuable and rare item that can be found in different areas of the world. While they are not as common as other items, they can still be found if you know where to look. There are a few specific places that you can find rubies, and this guide will show you how to find them.
- Look for red gem clusters in stone layers
- When mining, keep an eye out for areas with a high concentration of red gems
- These are likely to be rich veins of rubies
- Search for rubies in the Underworld
- The Underworld is a biome that can be found by digging down from the lower reaches of the map
- It is full of lava and hostile enemies, so beware when exploring this area
- However, it is also home to many valuable ores and gems, including rubies
- Check chests in abandoned mineshafts and temples
- If you come across any abandoned mineshafts or temples while exploring Terraria, be sure to check their chests for any valuable loot, including rubies
Terraria How to get Ruby (ALL 5 WAYS) in Terraria 18.104.22.168
What is the Best Method for Finding Rubies in Terraria
There are a few ways to find rubies in Terraria. One way is to mine them from marble blocks. Another way is to break Crimson Hearts, which have a chance of dropping rubies.
You can also find rubies by fishing in the Ocean or underground Desert biomes. Finally, you can purchase them from the Traveling Merchant or the Skeleton Merchant.
How Often Do Rubies Spawn in Terraria
In Terraria, rubies have a 0.67% chance to spawn in the world. This means that for every 1,000 blocks placed, around 6-7 of them will be rubies. However, this number is not exact, and it can vary slightly from world to world.
Are There Any Specific Areas Where Rubies are More Likely to Be Found
There are a few areas in the world where rubies are more likely to be found. One of these areas is in Myanmar, which was previously known as Burma. This country has been producing rubies for centuries, and it is thought that there are still many undiscovered deposits of the gemstone.
Another area where rubies are commonly found is in Sri Lanka. This island nation has also been mining rubies for centuries, and it is estimated that there are still many unmined deposits of the stone. Finally, Afghanistan is another country with a long history of ruby production.
However, due to political instability in recent years, Afghan ruby mines have been largely inaccessible to miners.
In Terraria, rubies can be found in the Underground Caverns. To find them, dig down to the second layer of the world and look for large red Gemstones. Rubies can also be found in Chests and Pots.