The Argentavis, also known as the “Argie” is one of the largest flying animals in Ark: Survival Evolved. With a wingspan that can reach up to 24 meters, this massive bird can easily carry smaller dinosaurs and players around the map. While the Argentavis is an impressive creature, taming one can be a challenge.
In this guide, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about taming an Argentavis in Ark: Survival Evolved.
ARK: ARGENTAVIS – HOW TO PICK UP DINOS & USE IT'S OTHER ABILITIES!
- Pick Up a Dino Using Argentavis: To pick up a dino using Argentavis, you will need to have the following things: -A tamed and ridden Argentavis -The dino you wish to pick up, knocked out and on the ground -A useable item, such as a bola or chain fence, to tie the dino’s feet together (this is not necessary if you have a high level of “Pick Up” for your Argentavis) 2
- Approach the Knocked Out Dino: When you are close enough to the knocked out dino, dismount your Argentavis and approach it on foot
- Make sure that you are not within range of the dino’s attacks! 3
- Use Your Item on the Dino’s Feet: Use your bola or chain fence on the dino’s feet in order to tie them together
- This will prevent them from being able to get back up once they wake up
- Mount Your Argentavis and Walk Away From The Dino: Get back on your Argentavis and start walking away from the Dino until it is picked up off of the ground by your bird
- If everything was done correctly, congrats! You’ve now learned how to pick up a dino using an Argentavis!
How to Pick Up Dinos With Argentavis Ps4
If you’re a fan of the hit game ARK: Survival Evolved, then you know that one of the most important things in the game is being able to tame dinosaurs. One of the best ways to do this is by using an Argentavis, which is a large flying dinosaur. Here’s how to pick up dinos with Argentavis on PS4:
1. First, make sure you have an Argentavis that is at least level 20. You can check its level by looking at its health bar when you select it in your inventory. 2. Next, find the dinosaur you want to tame and get close enough so that you can see its health bar.
Keep in mind that not all dinosaurs can be picked up by an Argentavis – only smaller ones like Dilophosauruses and Dodos will work. 3. Once you’re close enough, hold down the Circle button on your PS4 controller (this is the button with a triangle inside). This will cause your character to start feeding food to the dinosaur, which will begin taming it.
4. Taming takes time, so be patient and keep holding down that Circle button until the process is complete!
How to Pick Up Dinos With Argentavis Ark Mobile
Dinosaur fans rejoice! The wait is finally over and you can now play with dinosaurs in your very own backyard with the release of Ark: Survival Evolved on mobile devices. As any good dino trainer knows, the first step in taming a wild beast is getting it into your care.
Here’s a quick guide on how to pick up dinosaurs using the new Argentavis creature in Ark: Survival Evolved Mobile. The first thing you’ll need to do is find yourself a tameable dinosaur. While most creatures in Ark can be tamed, only certain ones can be picked up by the powerful talons of the Argentavis.
A few of the available options include: Ankylosaurus, Carnotaurus, Diplodocus, and Giganotosaurus. Once you’ve found your target, approach it cautiously as they may attack if provoked. Once you’re close enough, open up the inventory screen and select the “Pick Up” option for Argentavis.
This will cause your flying mount to swoop down and grab hold of the dinosaur in its claws. Be careful though as picking up larger creatures like the Giganotosaurus will take some time and leave you vulnerable to attacks from other predators while you’re waiting for the process to complete. And that’s all there is to it!
With your new pet safely secured, you can now transport them back to your base camp or wherever else you desire without having to worry about them running off or being eaten by other predators.
How to Pick Up Dinos With Argentavis Xbox One
If you’re playing Ark: Survival Evolved on your Xbox One, you may be wondering how to pick up dinosaurs. After all, it’s not like you can just hop on their backs and ride them around like horses! Luckily, there’s a way to do it using a flying dinosaur called Argentavis.
Here’s how: First, tame an Argentavis. This can be done by knocking it out with tranq arrows (or a bola if you’re feeling brave) and then feeding it its favorite food.
Once tamed, mount the Argentavis and fly over to the dinosaur you want to pick up. Press “A” to land near the dino, then press “X” to pickup/drop the dino. That’s all there is to it!
Keep in mind that not all dinosaurs can be picked up by Argentavis – bigger ones like Brontosaurus or T-Rex are too heavy. But smaller ones like Dilophosaur or Carnotaurus are just right. So if you need to transport a dinosaur somewhere, give this method a try.
How to Pick Up Dinos With Argentavis on Pc
If you’re playing on PC, and you want to pick up a dino with your trusty Argentavis, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that you have a strong enough Argentavis – one with high health and good stamina. Then, find the dino you want to pick up – it needs to be unconscious or dead.
Once you’ve found your target, approach it from behind and use the ‘Action’ key (E by default) to start picking it up. If successful, your Argentavis will lift the dino off the ground and carry it back to wherever you want!
How to Pick Up Dinos in Ark Ps4
Picking up dinos in Ark is a bit different than in other games. Here are the detailed instructions on how to do it:
1. Go to the pause menu and select “Inventory.”
2. Highlight the Dino you want to pick up with R3 (Right Stick). 3. Press X, which will open up a new menu with three options. 4. Press X again on the “Pick Up” option.
Can’T Pick Up Dinos With Argentavis
If you’re looking to pick up a dino with your Argentavis, you might be out of luck. According to various reports, it doesn’t seem like you can pick up anything bigger than a human with this flying mount. So if you’re looking to carry around any large dinosaurs, you’ll need to find another way to transport them.
How to Pick Up Dinos Ark Xbox
One of the great things about Ark: Survival Evolved is that you can tame just about any dinosaur or other creature in the game. This gives you a lot of options when it comes to choosing which dinosaurs to take with you on your adventures. But how do you go about picking up dinos in Ark?
The first step is to find a tamed dinosaur that you want to add to your collection. You can do this by looking for them in the wild, or by asking other players if they have any tamed dinos that they are willing to sell or trade. Once you have found a tamed dino that you want, approach it and press the “use” key (default E).
This will open up the interaction menu. From here, select the “pick up” option. If the dino is small enough, it will be automatically added to your inventory.
If not, then you will need to use a bird or plane to transport it back to your base camp. Just make sure that you keep an eye on its health and food levels while in transit! Picking up dinos in Ark: Survival Evolved is a great way to expand your collection of creatures and add some new allies to your team.
Just remember to take care of them once they’re in your possession!
How to Pick Up Dinos in Ark Pc
In Ark: Survival Evolved, you can pick up dinosaurs! This is a great way to get around the map and travel with your dinos. Here’s how to do it:
1. Walk up to a dinosaur that you want to pick up. Make sure you are close enough that you can see the “Pick Up” option in the interaction wheel. 2. Press and hold the “E” key (or whatever key is bound to the “Pick Up” action) to initiate picking up the dinosaur.
3. Your character will grab onto the dinosaur, and you will be able to move around with it! You can even use it as a mount if you have the proper saddle equipped. Just press the “W” key (or whatever key is bound to moving forward) and away you go!
Can You Pick Up Wild Dinos With Argentavis?
Yes, you can pick up wild dinos with argentavis.
How Do You Pick Up Two Creatures With Argy?
In Ark: Survival Evolved, Argy is one of the many creatures that you can tame and ride. While it may not be the biggest or strongest creature in the game, it is very versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks. One of the most useful things that you can do with an Argy is to pick up two smaller creatures with it.
This can be extremely helpful if you need to transport a couple of creatures from one place to another, or if you simply want to keep them safe while you travel through dangerous areas. Here’s how to pick up two creatures with an Argy in Ark: Survival Evolved. First, you will need to find an Argy.
These creatures are usually found near water sources, such as lakes or rivers. Once you’ve found one, approach it carefully and begin taming it using the appropriate resources (Raw Meat for carnivores or Berries for herbivores). It will take some time for the taming process to complete, so be patient.
Once your Argy is tamed, put a Saddle on it and mount it. Then, approach the two creatures that you want to pick up with your Argy. When they are close enough, press and hold the “Use” button (default E key) on each of them in turn.
This will cause your Argy to grab them both by their necks and lift them off the ground. You can now safely transport them wherever you need to go!
What Animals Can You Pick Up With Argentavis?
A lot of people think that they can pick up any animal with Argentavis, but that’s not the case. There are only certain animals that you can actually pick up and carry with this amazing bird. So, what animals can you pick up with Argentavis?
The first animal on the list is the Gigantopithecus. This massive ape can be found in the jungles of South America and is one of the few animals that Argentavis can actually lift off of the ground. The next animal is the Megalodon shark.
These massive predators used to prowl the oceans, but are now extinct. However, their size still allows them to be picked up by Argentavis. Other animals include: Woolly Mammoths, African Elephants, White Rhinos, Hippopotamuses, and Giraffes.
All of these animals weigh in at over two thousand pounds, making them some of the heaviest creatures on earth. And yet, Argentavis can still effortlessly lift them into the air and fly away!
How Do You Allow Flyers to Pick Up Dinos in Ark?
In order to allow flyers to pick up dinos in Ark, you must first enable the setting called “Allow Pickup of Flyers” in the game’s options menu. This can be found under the “General” tab. Once this has been enabled, you will need to set a weight limit for the flyer in question by opening its inventory and clicking on the “Set Weight Limit” option.
You can then use any type of bola or lasso to capture the dino, and it will be automatically added to your animal pen when you return to your base.
Picking up dinosaurs with an Argentavis can be a bit of a challenge. Here are some tips:
1. Make sure the Argentavis is well-fed and rested before attempting to pick up a dino.
2. Approach the dino from behind, and gently place your hands under its belly. 3. Lift slowly and evenly, using your legs to support the weight. 4. Once the dino is secure, fly it to its destination!