First, you will need to restart your game. To do this, simply press the “Start” button on your Nintendo Switch. Once you are at the main menu, scroll down to “Settings.”
Select this option and then scroll down to “Restart Game.” Press A to confirm that you would like to restart your game. Your game will now restart from the beginning.
Miitopia Restart #5 (Bonus)
- To restart Miitopia, first go to the game’s main menu
- Then, select the “Restart Game” option
- Finally, confirm that you want to restart by selecting “Yes” when prompted
Q: How Do I Restart Miitopia
Assuming you would like to restart your game:
1. From the main menu, select “Load Game.”
2. Select the save file you wish to delete.
3. Press the X Button to delete the selected save file. 4. Press the B Button to return to the main menu.
If you’re having trouble with Miitopia and need to restart the game, here’s what you need to do. First, exit out of Miitopia entirely. Next, go to your device’s settings and look for the “Applications” section.
Find Miitopia in the list of applications and tap on it. Finally, select “Clear Data” and confirm that you want to delete all data associated with the game. Once that’s done, restart Miitopia and you should be good to go!