In order to watch saved clips on PS4 app iPhone, first open the PS4 app and sign in. Then, go to the Library section and select the Clips tab. Here, you will be able to see all of your saved clips.
To watch a particular clip, simply select it and press the play button.
- Download the PS4 Remote Play app from the App Store on your iPhone
- Connect your PS4 to your TV and launch Remote Play
- On your iPhone, open the PS4 Remote Play app and tap Start
- Enter your PSN account credentials when prompted
- Tap the home button on your controller to access the main menu
- Scroll down to Saved Data and select it with X/A
- Highlight the clip you wish to watch and press X/A to play it back
How to Watch Saved Clips on Ps4 App on Phone
If you’re a PlayStation 4 owner, there’s a good chance you also have a Sony Xperia smartphone. And if you have a Sony Xperia smartphone, there’s an app that lets you remotely view and control your PS4: the PS4 Remote Play app.
The PS4 Remote Play app is available for free on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Once installed on your phone, open the app and sign in with your PlayStation Network account. After signing in, select “Start” to begin streaming your PS4 gameplay to your phone. To watch saved clips on your PS4 using the Remote Play app, simply go to the Content Launcher on your PS4 homescreen and select “Clips and Screenshots.”
Your saved clips will be listed here chronologically from most recent to oldest. Select the clip you want to watch, then press “X” on your controller to launch it.
Can I Watch Saved Ps4 Clips on My Phone?
Yes, you can watch saved PS4 clips on your phone. To do so, you’ll need to download the PlayStation App and sign in with your PlayStation account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to access your saved clips and view them on your phone.
How Do I Watch My Ps4 Videos on My Iphone?
Assuming you mean how do you watch videos that are on your PS4, and not how to watch Playstation 4 gameplay videos on your iPhone:
To watch videos that are stored on your Playstation 4 on your iPhone, you will need to connect your phone to the PS4 using the Remote Play app. Once you have done this, open the Video section of the PS4’s main menu.
Find the video you want to watch, press the Options button on your controller, and select Copy to USB Storage Device. Connect a USB storage device – such as a flash drive – to your PS4, and copy the video file onto it. Finally, eject the storage device from your PS4 and plug it into your computer.
From there, you can transfer the video file to your iPhone.
*NEW* How to TRANSFER PS4/PS5 CLIPS to your PHONE! (NEW UPDATE!) ANDROID & IOS (NO USB NEEDED!)
If you’re a fan of the PS4 and have an iPhone, you can now watch saved clips from your console on your phone. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your PS4 and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your PS4, go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings and check the box next to Enable Remote Play. 3. Now open the PS4 app on your iPhone and sign in with your PlayStation Network account. Tap the controller icon in the top right corner, then select Watch Saved Clips.
4. You should now see a list of all the clips you’ve saved on your PS4; simply select one to start watching it on your iPhone. Enjoy!