If you want to delete a question on Brainly, open the question and click on the three dots in the top right corner. A drop-down menu will appear; select “Delete” from this menu. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the question; click “Delete” again to confirm.
The question will then be deleted permanently.
- First, sign in to your Brainly account
- Then, find the question that you want to delete on your profile page or in the search results
- Next to the question, click on the three dots icon and select “Delete
- Finally, confirm that you want to delete the question by clicking “OK
How to Ask a Moderator to Delete a Question on Brainly
If you have a question on Brainly that you would like deleted, there are a few things you can do. First, try asking the original poster of the question to delete it. If they don’t want to or can’t delete it, you can flag the question for moderator attention.
To do this, click on the “flag” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the question page. A drop-down menu will appear; select “This Question Needs a Moderator” and then click “Submit.” If you think your question should be deleted for another reason not listed in the drop-down menu, you can contact Brainly support directly by clicking here: https://support.brainly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
How Do You Delete a Question off Brainly?
Assuming you would like steps on how to delete a question on Brainly:
1. Log in to your account and go to your profile page by clicking on your username in the top right corner.
2. On your profile page, scroll down to the “Questions” section and find the question you want to delete.
3. To the right of the question, click on the three dots that say “…” 4. A drop-down menu will appear with the option to “Delete.” Click this.
5. A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the question – click “Delete” again. 6. Your question has now been successfully deleted from Brainly!
How Do You Delete a Question on Brainly 2022?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to delete a question on Brainly:
1. Log in to your account and go to the question page
2. Find the question you want to delete and click on the three dots next to it
3. A drop-down menu will appear – select “Delete” 4. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the question. Select “Delete” again.
5. The question is now deleted!
How Do I Delete Brainly?
If you’re ready to say goodbye to Brainly, we’re sad to see you go! To delete your account:
1. Log in and go to your account settings by clicking on the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the screen (where your username is displayed).
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Delete Account.” 3. Enter your password when prompted and click “Delete my account” to confirm. And that’s it!
Once you delete your account, it cannot be recovered, so be sure you really want to do this before taking any further action.
Why Did Brainly Delete My Question?
If you’re wondering why Brainly deleted your question, there are a few possibilities. It could be that your question violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit content that is offensive, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate. Alternatively, it’s possible that your question was simply off-topic for Brainly – in which case, it would have been removed to keep the site focused on educational content.
Finally, it’s also possible that your question was a duplicate of another that had already been asked and answered on Brainly. If this is the case, we delete the duplicate question to avoid confusion and keep the site organized. If you’re still not sure why your question was deleted, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team for more information.
If you need to delete a question on Brainly, follow these steps:
1. Login to your account and go to the question page.
2. Click on the three dots next to the question and select “Delete”.
3. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your decision. Once you click “Delete”, the question will be permanently removed from the site.
Leave a Reply